Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday Stash Report

My Stash report for the week to keep up with Judy is as follows:

Fabric usage goal --100 yards {73.47 to go}
Fabric Added This Week -0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date - 39.68
Fabric Used This Week - 7.54 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date - 66.21 yards
Fabric Used this Month 32.46 yards
Net year to date: 26.53 yards USED this year!!!So, what did I work on this week?

My precious moments quilt and the Equessense Banner. I worked on the teacher quilt, but it won't count until next week.

It was a good week, even though not lots of material was used.

3 comments:

Randi said...

You are doing great! I'm still trying to get my net used to a positive number...lol.

merrily row said...

my goodness, you are an inspiration to us all. Love the horse banner.

Kathy said...

Man I wish my net was a positive number...you are doing awesome.