Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday Report

This was a tough week for me. I was at a Girl Scout Day Camp for 5 days. LOL I was so worn out from the 100 degree temps that I didn't do anything but put DD to bed and get myself to bed.

I didn't get a report in last week because of planning for this camp (found out on Friday I had to do all the shopping and prep for the fabric part of a badge.)

So, this is a report for the last 2 weeks.


My Stash report for the week to keep up with Judy is as follows:

Fabric usage goal --100 yards {50.1 to go}

Fabric Added This Week - 0 yards

Fabric Added Year to Date - 40.93 yards

Fabric Used This Week - 9.98 yards

Fabric Used Year to Date - 83.07 yards


Fabric Used this Month 16.73 yards

Net year to date: 49.9 yards USED this year!!!


The things I finished the last 2 weeks are:

Robyn's GS quilt
Shontelle's Horse quilt
BDB
Cool Ties
butterfly fabric for camp


Some other wonderful news is that my friend that had her neck surgery came through it with flying colors. She is still in lots of pain, but is at home recovering. Thanks for all the prayers.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I used to direct GS Day Camp.... I know how tiring it is. WHile we never had 100 temps, some days were hot enough. Glad you survived and can get back to some serious sewing.

Hugs,
Nancy