Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thundery Thursday

Wow, we have actually had a wonderful nice and easy rain ALL day long. There have been a few times when the wind blew, thunder could be heard and lightening seen. Overall, it has been a dark rainy day here in Central TX.


So, as long as it was not a big storm, I finished quilting the ugly quilt. I don't have the binding on it yet, but started that at Karate tonight.


I finished making the purse Charlotte by Jackie of Posh Patterns. I belong to her yahoo group and just love all the information I get on the group. This one is for my Secret Sister. I just had to try and make one. This is Charlotte Here is the inside view of the pockets. I couldn't get a photo with it open any other way. LOL

This is our last package to our secret sisters, and I just had fun putting lots of things together. I have the Charlotte bag, some French Vanilla (a favorite of mine) coffee, a scissor fob, some quilting thread (her favorite), some Guttermann thread, a finger pincushion, a cupcake pincushion, some footnotes, a quilting pattern, some soap, lavender lotion and bubble bath, and one of my thread catchers I've been making. I hope she enjoys it. I've had fun trying to find the pincushions for her collection.


Speaking of secret sisters, look what I found in the mail when I got home from Karate. My package from Candice. Doesn't it look like lots of fun? I'll put the fabric into my stash of fabric for MY quilt. I can't wait to use it. the little box of Quilter's dessers looks like some yummy things. THANK YOU Candice.

No comments: