Saturday, July 12, 2008

Small Quilting Group

Today was my day to piece. I went to my small quilting group and had fun. We were there from 8-4. I had lots of fun.
I finished a birthday block for a swap I'm in.
I quilted my feathered star, but didn't have the binding fabric. I have the hanging sleeve ready to sew on.
I worked on my mystery blocks. Here are my 9 inch blocks.


And my 12 inch blocks. The background is the same, but the picture didn't show it that way.


I also loaded the rest of JoAnn's quilt and did one pass. Now it's time to take DS home and call it a night.


Ina working on her 16 patches. She was getting bored with them, but got half way done. Yeah!!!




Lana had lots of things she was working on. Her Texas Bluebonnet quilt top is gorgeous! Her John 3:16 Wall Hanging was so pretty. She used her machine's stippling to finish it. Isn't it nice?

Here is her Thanksgiving Wall Hanging. I love these panels.


Wanda made a disappearing 9 patch. I love how she set this one.At the last retreat Wanda went on, someone was throwing these pinwheels away, so she put them to good use.

3 comments:

ExpandForFree said...

Excellent quilts.

Would you like your blog to gain more popularity? Please visit my blog at http://expandforfree.blogspot.com which provides a free Blog Expansion service.

kathyinozarks said...

How wonderful, a great day with friends and looks like you all got alot accomplished too.
I love your feathered star-

Kim said...

OMG you finished your feathered star!!!!
CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!!!
I knew you could do it- I need to make another one by CHristmas with merlot marble and the wine fabric-lol