Thursday, September 1, 2022

Update

 I did quilt some this week.

Well, I quilt most days, but I am definitely not as productive as I have been.

I'm not sure why, but I think it is mental stress from family issues.

I'm working my way to figure out what I can do to accomplish something.

 

I made some postcards and had fun doing that.
I have a few more to do to be ahead of the game.

I quilted a test quilt that I can't show, but I love it.
I need to make the binding on it, so I can start working on the binding when I get it trimmed.

I have a small UFO, Blue floral, to get loaded, quilted, and bound before I get crowned Queen on Stashbusters.

During all this time, I'm also recovering from QuiltFest, DS & DDIL Baby Shower, and birthdays.

We have another birthday party Saturday for DD's boyfriend.
The kiddos will come over and play games all day and eat.
It is all set up from last weekend when we did the same thing for DD and DS.

Then, next Friday, we are doing something for DH for his birthday.

It is too much partying for me. LOL
It is wonderful to have our family together.

So, there is a little activity, but not as much as I would like.
Wishing for September to be a productive month!




No comments: