Sunday, September 4, 2022

Stash Report 9/4/2022

I had a better week.

I'm not going to catch up on all the weeks I missed reporting, but these are the new figures.

  quilt paint create links to all our stash reports.

From My Carolina Home is doing a challenge on how much we use each month.

I increased how much I wanted to have as a net number for 2022.

I increased it to 250 yards.

I have donated 137 yards, so 250 isn't all that amazing.


Used this Week:
20.61 yards

Total Used year to Date:
Donated fabric
234.33 yards
137.40 yards
Net Stash used in September
20.61 yards

Added this Week:
0.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
48.75 yards

New Goal:
250.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
15.67 yards

 
I found this UFO that had one block made. 
I know why it became a UFO, but I finished it with all its flaws.

I made a placemat, but can't show a photo.
I finished Links, but can't show a photo.
I
I made going buggy postcards

It feels good to do something.

A couple of other fun facts are:
Prairie Moon is doing a 350-block challenge:
The challenge hasn't officially started, but I like to keep track

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
648
Perimeter in inches:
107421
Numer of UFOs completed
UFO Yardage Used
11
363.84
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
29%

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
3
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
77
Number of Spools Used this week:
Number of Spools Used this year:
0
16


           
Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.



Days of Stitching                                       98%
Number of Days this week                           7/7
Number of Days this year                     242/246

Days Organizing                                        99%
Number of Days this week                            7/7
Number of Days this year                      244/246

I did send a box of scraps to someone who asked for them.
I told them they were small, but when they thanked me, they said most of it would go into the trash.
Wow, I guess I won't send anything else to them.
I use that size all the time.
But, on the bright side, I have a little more room in a drawer and could add to the usage number. 

Quilting is more fun than Housework has us working on scraps.
 
 

 

These are some of the postcards I made in the last couple of weeks.

Everything came out of the scrap drawers.

No comments: