Sunday, September 11, 2022

Stash Report 9/11/2022

 I didn't finish anything, but when I do, there will be many things.

  quilt paint create links to all our stash reports.

From My Carolina Home is doing a challenge on how much we use each month.

I increased how much I wanted to have as a net number for 2022.

I increased it to 250 yards.

I have donated 137 yards, so 250 isn't all that amazing.


Used this Week:
0.64 yards

Total Used year to Date:
Donated fabric
234.96 yards
137.40 yards
Net Stash used in September
201.25 yards

Added this Week:
0.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
48.75 yards

New Goal:
250.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
15.04 yards

This came out of the scrap bins for a swap.

I also make another sunflower fabric bin, but it is in the senior sewing class stuff and I don't have a photo.

I also made a label for my DD's Halloween quilt.

A couple of other fun facts are:
Prairie Moon is doing a 350-block challenge:
The challenge hasn't officially started, but I like to keep track

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
652
Perimeter in inches:
107541
Numer of UFOs completed
UFO Yardage Used
11
36.84
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
29%

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
2
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
79
Number of Spools Used this week:
Number of Spools Used this year:
0
16


           
Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.



Days of Stitching                                       98%
Number of Days this week                           7/7
Number of Days this year                     249/253

Days Organizing                                        99%
Number of Days this week                            7/7
Number of Days this year                      251/253

I'm OK with my week.
I finished the T-shirt top and have most of one pillow ready to sew together.


Quilting is more fun than Housework has us working on scraps.
 
I showed the postcards above, so I don't have much else to show.

No comments: