Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Design Wall Monday

  

 Small Quilts and Doll Quilts Design Wall Monday and Monday Making

I am finally making recognizable progress on the T-shirt Quilt
The one on the banister is all sewn together.
I've had some issues with the bottom, but I was expecting that.
Two more columns to sew on and then finish the last one. 

 
When this is done, I'll make two body pillows out of the remaining ones.

I have the beginning of a top for the breast cancer quilt.
This one will have 9-patches for the alternate panel pieces. 
I have lots of leftover pieces, so I think I'll do a Chinese coins border.
I'm trying to decide if I want to add some green in this one because of the top panel.



1 comment:

Judy Hansen said...

Hi Mel,
Good progress. You are almost finished. I seem to bog down right near the finish of a project. I must get these projects worked through to the finish - right? Hope your finish is near. Hugs, Judy