Monday, September 13, 2021

Studio Update

  I still have work to do in the studio, but it is a start. 

But, I continue to make some progress...

Things are out of control in my room.
I'm going bare my soul to you and then hope to get some progress made.
If I put it out here, then there are others I'll be accountable to.
 
 
When I bring items up from downstairs, they are staged at the top of my stairs.
I have new items here and am going through them soon after bringing them upstairs.
I am working on figuring out how to get those extra boxes empty and the items in a new home.
I still need to determine where certain items go.

My corner cabinet is ALWAYS a mess.
  
 
I will need to figure this one out more, but I'm OK with it for now.
No change here for this week.
 
 
I am using the embroidery machine, so it is uncovered.
The items are all filed, that feels so good.
I have a few of the containers completely gone through.
I'm happy that all the filing is done.
I had some cleaning happening here and it is in the messy stage versus the clean one. LOL
 
 
We had an art quilt session with my daughter yesterday.
All the items in the basket will be put away soon.
 
 
I still need to go through the things on top of the bin.
I have some repair work to do on items and they are hiding on the lid.
I think I found more items that landed on this bin.
I thought I had this down until my daughter came up with a project and I needed another of the empty drawers to put her fabric into.
As I complete things in the drawers, I'll be replacing items on top into the drawers.
 
 
The bags to the side are projects next in line, so they will stay there.
I'm working on the T-shirt quilt, so two of the bags will slowly dwindle as I stabilize the shirts.   
The art project messed this area up, so I made sure it was clean before I went to bed last night.
  
I still need to get that quilt quilted.
There are things behind the long arm which need homes too.
 
Behind my cutting table.
Nothing has changed here.
 
 
I'm still working on one of the containers.
 
 
I still have lots of bags in behind the long arm, but it is passable.
The bags are sorted and this is about the best it is going to get until I find a different location for them.

I made progress, and that is what I'm looking for during each week.

I can do this!

Thanks for helping me stay accountable.

No comments: