Friday, September 24, 2021

So Much Progress

I have been long arming.
It feels WONDERFUL!
UFO #33 is quilted and bound.
These squares came from my friend Carol and have been around for many years now.
It feels good to have it completed.
My daughter will be working on these this weekend.
The one on the left is the practice piece from Girl Scouts many years ago.
It is definitely not well put together, but it will work for a practice quilt.
I used the backing fabric from the cushions from the stools we made in scouts.
It will end up covering my embroidery machine.
The art quilt is loaded.
The plan is to have her practice the designs she wants to quilt on the art quilt.
When she is comfortable, then she will move directly over to the art quilt and quilt it.
This is not one of my UFOs
It is the quilt guild's mystery quilt this year.
It is quilted and bound.
I love this quilt.
I might even keep this one.

 

1 comment:

Pamela Arbour said...

Very nice. Doesn't it feel so good to get things finished? Makes you glad you saved them and more reason not to throw things out before their time!