Thursday, September 30, 2021

Studio Clean up Challenge

I had so many containers with supplies in them.
I wasn't sure what was in what container, and come to find out, these were basic supplies but no project.
So, they are emptied and place in with the rest of the bags for future use.
I seem to leave earrings and hair supplies in the bags.
I'm not sure why, but they are taken and returned to their home.
All of those containers had lots of scissors, needles, pins, seam rippers, magnifying glasses, pincushions, and more.
I took them all out and placed like things together.
I ended up with three containers with three projects.
Now I know if I pick on up to take in the car that it will have a project included.

Challenge is done.

 

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

You keep on cleaning. When you get organized, I have a studio calling your name lol

Lizzie

Shelly said...

That's amazing progress! I love your containers and that you have them all ready to go!