Thursday, September 2, 2021

2021 Challenges

  2021 Challenges

February 2. Oasis Cover
April 4. Tree genealogy
I finished zigzagging the tree.
Now to get my parent's clothing out and cut out the leaves.
May 9. Patriotic Coasters
I cut some fabric and some batting this month.
6. Fish Bowl
The September number was #1 and it is already done, so that is one less to finish.

HCMQG
February # 80 Hive Mind
March #44 Crumb Fabric Totes
April #8 Ashley T-shirt quilt
May #20 Car Organizer
June #114 Mount Rushmore
July #189 Small Mesh Tote
August #170 Stonehenge pillow
September #182 Tiny Christmas Stocking

Stashbuster
February # 4 A Little Bit Shorter Tree 
The top and backing are done.
I need to quilt it.
February #60 Flower Shop Quilt
March #10 August Table Topper
March #28 Christmas Card Caddy
April #7 Artic Wolf
May #32 Christmas Stocking
May #1 1" HST misc
June #8 Ashley T-shirt Quilt
June #56 Fish Bowl
July #3 A Heritage Quilt
July #21 Carol Flower
The top and backing are done.
I need to quilt it
August #11 Bee-u-ti-ful Applique
August #88 Jacob's Ladder
September #5 Adorn It Quilt
September #17 Braided Twist Table Topper

August/September - #103/104 - Memory Pillow and Bear
This is a new one for me. 
She suggests listing 12 items and being able to change them if you want.
My list, as of now, is as follows:
January 1. Orphan blocks  
I have made many pillows and table toppers with the Orphan blocks, but there are still more.
February 4. A Little Bit Shorter Tree
March 12. Patriotic Coasters
I am cutting backing and 5" squares to make these.
I had some done, but need lots more.
April 8. Tree Genealogy
May 11. Paris
June 9. Quilters Wall Hanging
  August 7. Snowman Ornaments
September 2. Iron caddy
5. Christmas - Nature Gift
10. Rob Peter

No comments: