Sunday, October 11, 2020

Stash Report #41

    quilt paint create links to all our stash reports. 


Used this Week:
5.42 yards

Used year to Date:
205.96 yards
Net Stash used in October
4.02 yards

Added this Week:
2.50 yards

Added Year to Date:
72.68 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
27.32 yards

Net Used in 2020
172.68 yards

I'm making ornaments for Christmas.
This is my oldest UFO.
It is hand quilted.

A couple of other fun facts are:
Prairie Moon is doing a 350 block challenge:

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
1097
Perimeter in inches:
137211
Number of UFOs finished this year:
UFO Yardage Used:
31
78.84
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
38%

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
2
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
138
Number of Spools Used this week:
Number of Spools Used this year:
0
21


           
She is also doing a 100-day challenge.
MY list is in the tab above, named 100-day challenge.
I had a good week.
25. Make blocks for Jon's friend's quilt
44. Finish hand quilting old quilt
57. Masks for Tom
58. Masks for Jon
89. Put together and mail Secret Quilter for October

Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.


Days of Stitching:
99%

Number of Days this week:
7/7

Number of Days this year:
282/284




Days Organizing:
92%

Number of Days this week:
Number of Days this year:
7/7
262/284


I am still putting my studio back together.
I am still working on the studio.
I need to figure out storage for a few items I use often.
I ended up putting some other items into another crate, so I still have two crates to go.
Most of my sewing gear I use often is contained in makeup drawers
I think they are going to work well.

Quilting is more fun than Housework has us working on scraps.


These are the ornaments I've finished.
I need approximately ten more to go.
I'm enjoying working on them as I am in the car.
I still need to add the hanging threads.
I worked on this a little bit.
I have another row sewn on.
I am needing this off the design wall, so I hope to get to it this week.


2 comments:

chrisknits said...

Your oldest UFO is stunning!

Kate said...

You've got lots in the works! Your oldest UFO is very bright and fun. Hope you can clear you design wall this week and move on to what's next on your list.