Monday, October 26, 2020

Design Wall Monday

        I'm linking to 


I need to get this Stonehenge one made for Christmas.
the candy corn is just a fun pillow that I want to use some fancy stitches on it.
This will be a long-term item that needs to be done by Christmas.
I found material I think will work.
I need to measure all the shirts
Next will be to stabilize the shirts.
Next will be to decide placement to figure out sizes to cut the shirts.
It is for a dear friend's son, so it will be a pleasure to work on.




2 comments:

Bonnie said...

You've got a full plate over the next few months. I have a t shirt quilt in the waiting room too. I am not motivated to do it especially since the customer basically said whenever. (I work better on a deadline!) It will be coming out soon as I've bought the stabilizer and the sashing fabric already. It just might be time to pull it out. Hope you make great progress this week.

Quilter Kathy said...

That is a lot of shirts to work with... it will be a terrific memory quilt!