Monday, October 12, 2020

Design Wall Monday

       I'm linking to 


This design wall has three projects on it.
The far left is the Chinese Coins for the pineapple quilt.
The center is the blocks from the Snowflake Star Class with Kimberly Einmo.
I still need to trim the blocks and make more.
She taught the class on Zoom and it was as good as an in-person class is.
Well, except you didn't get to talk to your neighbor and see what everyone else was doing.
I finally put another row on this quilt.
My goal is to work through it this week and get it off the design wall.
I need to start working on a T-shirt quilt for a friend and then one for my daughter.

Two design walls with 4 projects.



1 comment:

Rebecca Grace said...

Ah, but "talk to my neighbors and see what everyone else is doing" is my favorite part of taking a workshop! That and the instant gratification of buying tools, gadgets, threads etc. that I didn't know I needed until the instructor let us try them in class. Glad the class worked well for you!