Sunday, June 7, 2020

Sunday Stash Report #23

quilt paint create links to all our stash reports.

I made a pillow from the test embroidery I did for DD's placemats
I made a Flamingo bandana for Diesel, but don't have a photo of it.


Used this Week:
1.08 yards

Used year to Date:
101.04 yards
Net Stash used in May
Net Stash used in June
21.03 yards
1.08 yards

Added this Week:
0.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
30.81 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
107.58 yards

Net Used in 2020
92.42 yards

A couple of other fun facts are:
Prairie Moon is doing a 350 blocks challenge:
Total Number of equivalent blocks:
504
Perimeter in inches:
30921
Number of UFOs finished this year:
UFO Yardage Used:
17
44.32
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
44%

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
1
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
71
Number of Spools Used this week:
 0

Number of Spools Used this year:                
15

Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.


Days of Stitching:
100%

Number of Days this week:
6/7

Number of Days this year:
157/158




Days Organizing:
88%

Number of Days this week:
2/7

Number of Days this year:
139/158

Quilting is more fun than Housework has us working on scraps.

I'm using scraps from the brown scrap drawer for swap blocks.
I need to change out a couple of the blocks that are not the right balance.

I'm also working on some pineapple blocks, but I am just at the cutting stage of my string containers.
I would like to get a few more cut so I have a variety before I start.

I used scraps to make the test block I was working on for Midnight Stargazer with my green scraps.


3 comments:

Kate said...

Fun scrappy blocks. Brown is hard for me to use, it's just not one of my go to colors. Great stats this week. Stay cool and happy stitching for next week.

Sherrie said...

Hi,
Love the pillow...so colorful,
have a great day!

Miaismine said...

Wow! You're pretty much on target to meet your 200 yards goal! congratulations!