Thursday, June 4, 2020

2020 Challenges

January - #2 Fish Bowl
February - #9 Ashley's T-shirt quilt
Awaiting Ashley to show me what shirts she wants in a quilt.
I will work on the band shirts first.
March - #7 Courthouse Steps
April - #1 Christmas Card Caddy
May - #12 Meme's Flower Garden



 June - #11 - Finished
This one is already finished and ready to donate.

HCMQG
January - #9  Ashley T-shirt Quilt
See above
February - #Mount Rushmore
March - #21 Art Glass - Ashley's quilt
March - #31 Wolf Pack panel quilt

April - #51 Cozy Days Lap Quilt
May - # 78 Harry Potter for Ashley
I doubt I will work on this one yet.
May - #167 Snowman
June - #35 Vacation Quilt
June - #14 T-shirt Quilt - Random from Carol

Stashbuster
January #6 6.5" 9 patches
January #66 Fish Bowl Quilt
February - #10 Adorn It
I finished two projects but there is still this one from that one UFO.
I'm not sure what I'm doing with this yet, but I'll figure it out.
February - #99 Karen's Hexagon Quilt
March - #8 A Heritage Quilt
March - Map of Texas Lone Star State
April - #2 2019 Quilt Festival Shop Hop Quilt
April - #46 Christmas Pieces
April - #16 Bee-utiful Applique
I've been working on the pieces to prep them for the applique
May - #4 4-patches
May - #29 Brown Class Quilt
May - #104 Let Me Surprise You

June - #1 - 1" HST
June - #60 - Equessense Embroidery
June - #101 Landscape

The Color Challenge
May - Blue
June - Indigo 

Gift Giving
May - Placemats to DD 
 

& Friends Martha & Ross
A May Flower Bandana for Deisel

June 

Read a Book
May 
Marie Bostwick was another author at the Houston Quilt Festival.
I enjoy her writing.
A thread of Truth by Marie Bostwick
The second in the series
This was a great book to read about how quilters help each other in dire situations.
A book on friendship and how quilting plays a role in our daily lives.
A thread so Thin by Marie Bostwick
The third in the series
This was an emotional book to read about the friendship of quilters and how weddings and showers are planned.
Threading the Needle by Marie Bostwick
This is the fourth in the series
It is about friendships and getting to know who you are.
Ties that bind by Marie Bostwick
This is the fifth in the series.
This is about families and their ups and downs.
Apart at the Seams by Marie Bostwick
This is the fifth in the series.
This is about marriages, trials, and successes.
Between Heaven and Texas by Marie Bostwick
A fun story about the life of Mary Dale in Too Much, Texas.
June 
Hope On The Inside by Marie Bostwick
This is a book about quilting in prisons along with other "normal" stresses in life.
How to find happiness in life.

Patchwork Times Learn Something New
May - Learn how to use Zoom and a webcam 
This was fun. LOL
The kids and I were on Zoom and they had fun helping me figure out how to put a background on my piece instead of showing my room.
That makes it so I don't have to worry about what is in the background.
I picked a tropical beach - just where I'd like to be. :)
June - Learn more from the Happiness Course from Harvard.
Practice meditation.

February/March - Ashley's Stonehenge Quilt
May - Meme's Flower Garden
This was to be a quilt, but then I needed some placemats for May Flowers.
What better way to use the ones I made from class and make 3 more?

June - #31 Wildlife Quilt 

1 comment:

Patty said...

Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.