Sunday, February 16, 2020

Week #7 Stash Report

quilt paint create links to all our stash reports


Used this Week:
2.73 yards

Used year to Date:
28.74 yards
Net Stash used in February
6.17 yards

Added this Week:
1.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
10.50 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
181.76 yards

Net Used in 2020
18.24 yards

Blocks for Tammy's BOM
EPP Diamonds towel - this was from Houston.  
yellow 9 patch pillow 
Adorn It bench pillow #1
Adorn It bench pillow #2 
Pink Star pillow

A couple of other fun facts are:

Prairie Moon is doing a 350 blocks challenge:


Total Number of equivalent blocks:
85
Perimeter in inches:
1814
Number of UFOs finished this year:
UFO Yardage Used:
6
14.83
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
52%

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
2
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
23
Number of Spools Used this week:
 0

Number of Spools Used this year:                
1

Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.




Days of Stitching:
100%

Number of Days this week:
7/7

Number of Days this year:
46/46




Days Organizing:
78%

Number of Days this week:
2/7

Number of Days this year:
36/46

It hurts the statistics when you travel, but I sewed every day I was gone.

Quilting is more fun than Housework has us working on scraps.


I was working on the BOM from my scrap drawers.

I'm trying to follow the designer's colors but use my scraps.
I had to buy a brown on my vacation because I didn't cut one of the colors while at home.

2 comments:

Marti said...

Congratulations on your 100% success rate for the year. Keep up the good work! Great looking stats on your stash report too. It is hard when you take a project and can't raid your stash for a fabric. I'd like to hear more about Galveston. Sounds like a good trip judging from your latest post.

Kate said...

You've done really well on all fronts. Have a great stitchy week!