Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Pillowcase

I made a pillowcase for a test run for DD.
During one of her social work classes in college, they have to do a project.
She says it sounds very much like a Girl Scout Gold Project. :)
But, they have to work with an organization of their choosing.
Her group chose an ICU or NCU group to help the families and babies with the challenges they are facing.
One of the ideas I saw not too long ago was to make pillowcases for the mattresses.
DD wanted me to make one to show to the group what she was talking about.
So, this is it.
She will take it with her tomorrow and share it with her group and the organization.
Does anyone in the New Braunfels/San Marcos, TX area know of an elderly group that would like to help college students with a project?



1 comment:

Tammom said...

You might ask my husband’s sister & see if she knows of a place. I think she probably does.