Tuesday, February 25, 2020

long process

If you remember my mess, it has taken me a while to work on it.
Every time I started, I would find I was moved to do something else.
But, I did get through all the containers.
The batting container has had parts used from it.
The other containers that hold the fabric I've used have been emptied and fabric replaced in the scrap drawer or the stash.
My cutting table has the items I'm using at this point in time, so they stay. 
I really really really need to figure out a better way to handle the cutting table, but that is for another day.

Having a clean floor is nice too. 
I started filing again.
It has been gathering by the desk.
While talking with DD, I filed a bag of receipts and money (you know the change you get from your purse when it gets too heavy).

1 comment:

Pamela Arbour said...

It is very hard to stay organized in the sewing room