Sunday, February 2, 2020

Week #5 Stash Report

quilt paint create links to all our stash reports



Used this Week:
6.77 yards

Used year to Date:
24.41 yards
Net Stash used in January
12.07 yards

Added this Week:
0.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
9.50 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
185.09 yards

Net Used in 2020
14.91 yards

My initials challenge
M - Marron and Mustard Yellow
J - Jewel Box
F - Flowers and free motion. 
Another two lip Valentine placemats. 
Under the sea postcards.
You can't see the seaweed that I used the new machine stitches on.
I'm not happy with the heart potholder.
The instructions had me wondering about how the lining should be and I didn't get it right.
I'm not sure if I'm making any more of these or not.

A couple of other fun facts are:

Prairie Moon is doing a 350 blocks challenge:

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
74
Perimeter in inches:
1416
Number of UFOs finished this year:
UFO Yardage Used:
1
11.92
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
49%

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
5
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
16
Number of Spools Used this week:
 0

Number of Spools Used this year:                
1

Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.



Days of Stitching:
100%

Number of Days this week:
7/7

Number of Days this year:
32/32




Days Organizing:
84%

Number of Days this week:
2/7

Number of Days this year:
27/32

Quilting is more fun than Housework has us working on scraps.


I was working on my diamond EPP, but I don't have a photo and it is in the truck, so I'm not venturing out this morning. LOL

2 comments:

Kate said...

You are off to a good star on all your metrics this year. Hope you get in lots of stitching time this next week.

chrisknits said...

What a great challenge idea!! I need to come up with one for our guild and I was considering doing a "What quilt block are you" based on a quiz, but this would be much easier. Love your runner!