Monday, December 30, 2019

UFO Challenges

I'll not finish anything else for 2019, so I'm going to close this one out for the year.
When looking at the list, you might think I didn't do so well, but I accomplished so much.
I think I was involved in too many challenges and my focus was divided.
The challenges do make me look at what UFOs I have and help me choose things to work on.
This is a summary of the 2019 UFO Challenges I'm part of.

February - #10  Orphan Blocks
There will always be orphan blocks.

March - #4 Tie One On

June - #9 Christmas Embroidery

September - #5 Courthouse steps panel

October - #8 Mini Scrap Basket


December - #6 Hawaiian Applique


June - #10 yo-yos

July - #1 Christmas diagonal

It's the ones at the top. 
I couldn't get the photo to stay cropped.

August - #9 Night Watch


October - #7 Western Courthouse Steps


November - Home in the Middle


December - Red & Black Pinwheels


January -#2 A Heritage Quilt

February - #109 Mount Rushmore


April - #101 - Miscellaneous Panels

May - #111 Night Watch


July - #42 Courthouse steps panel

August - #54 Fall Quilt

August - #106 Mod Messenger Bag II


September - #12 Bloom


October - #10 Bear from Mom's shirt


October - #77 Hawaiian Applique

October - #110 Mr T

November - Ashley T-shirt quilt

December - #5 Adorn it pillow

December - #86 Inspirational Embroidery

December - #105 Misc Strip Pieces

Motivational Monday


December - Let Me Surprise You!

Finish-a-Long Q4

4. Dragon Quilt
It isn't done, but I'm quilting it and should have it finished in 2020.

5. Let Me Surprise you!

6. Bear from Mom's shirts

Right now, I am going to continue with the All People Quilt 2020 Challenge.

My guild is having a UFO challenge that I will take part in.

The Stashbuster group will be having their random number challenge and I'll continue to participate in that.
I already sent in my entry of 2 FQs to them for the challenge.

Judy over at Patchwork Times is not doing the UFO challenge this year. 
She is trying something different, Learn Something New and a color challenge.
I'm thinking about joining in on both.
I'll probably summarize in one post like I did here.

I'm not sure about the FAL quilt along. 
I'm not sure she is doing it again, or if it makes sense for me to do it this year.

Motivational Monday is just a link-up of what I'm working on, so I may or may not participate.

I figure I can add more if I want as the year goes along.

It's been fun sharing with everyone.
Have a Happy New Year!

No comments: