Sunday, December 8, 2019

Sunday Stash Report

It was a good week to complete UFOs.
I made my 400 yards of fabric used.
I don't think I'll set another goal, so it will be gravy on top.

quilt paint create links to all our stash reports



Used this Week:
11.29 yards

Used year to Date:
408.98 yards



Stash used in December
Added this Week:
11.29 yards
0.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
77.62 yards

New Goal:
400.00 yards

Yards to goal:
-8.98 yards

Net Used in quilts 2019
 254.56 yards


A couple of other fun facts are:

Prairie Moon is doing a 350 blocks challenge:

Number of equivalent blocks:                     1945
Perimeter in inches                                  18469
Number of UFOs finished this year:                40
UFO Yardage Used                                  150.56
 Amount of yardage used in UFOs                  59%


Number of Bobbins Used this week                1
Number of Bobbins Used this year              239
Number of Spools Used this week                  0
Number of Spools Used this year                  27

Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.



    Days of Stitching                                       98%
Number of Days this week                       7/7
       Number of Days this year                        334/341


    Days Organizing                                        95%
Number of Days this week                        7/7
       Number of Days this year                         325/341

4 comments:

Pamela Arbour said...

I've been thinking about your stash report off and on. I don't think I can get as detailed as you do, but I think I am in a place where I can start off the new year with something similar. I have a lot of fabric and a lot of UFOs so looking at the numbers might be helpful to encourage myself. Thanks for sharing.

DawnyK said...

Wow, your numbers and stats are great.

Susan said...

ALL of your numbers are great! You've spent your sewing time well, I can see. =) Congratulations on reaching your goal.

Kate said...

Congrats on reaching the 400 yard mark! That's pretty awesome.