Saturday, August 31, 2019

September UFO Challenges

This is a summary of the 2019 UFO Challenges I'm part of.

 Elm Street OMG -   
DONE August - T-shirt Quilt #1

September - Bird of Paradise Table Topper

Get It Done 
February - #10  Orphan Blocks

March - #4 Tie One On

June - #9 Christmas Embroidery

July - #12 Pink Horse Quilt

September - #5 Courthouse steps panel


June - #10 yo yos

July - #1 Christmas diagonal


August - #9 Night Watch


September - Cozy Kitten Mystery
It's already finished, I'm happy not to add something else here.

January -#2 A Heritage Quilt

February - #109 Mr T


April - #101 - Miscellaneous Panels

May - #11 Bird of Paradise table runner

May - #111 Night Watch


DONE June - #7 Ann's NYE Mystery
DONE June - #64 Food Embroidery
July - #42 Courthouse steps panel

DONE August - #6 Animal embroidery




Front                                           Back
 

August - #54 Fall Quilt

August - #106 Mod Messenger Bag II


September - #12 Bloom


September - #39 Coloring Blocks


September - #112 Music embroidery


Motivational Monday


August - Baby girl clothing Quilt top

September - High School T-shirt Quilt #2

Finish-A-Long Q3


1. Baby Clothing - Girl Quilt

This girl baby clothing quilt needs to be finished.
I have stabilized and cut most of the clothing, and now need to sew them together.
I'll be starting with 16 patches and then assembling them.
59 blocks done.

DONE 4. Coasters



5. Baby Clothing Boy Quilt
The top is done, but the girl one (it's for twins) needs done before this one.
Wish I'd known that before I started the boy one first. LOL
I just need to get the backing and quilt this one.
I have the backing for both the quilts, and when I actually get the girl one done, I will quilted them one after the other.

DONE 6. Ann's 2009 NYE Mystery



No comments: