Monday, August 12, 2019

August

DONE 1. Quilt previous test quilt (Interwoven)and get it ready to take on the trip a week from Sunday to bind in the car.
I started to get thread ready to quilt this and find out that the thread I want to use is almost empty. :(
So, I order it and it will take 5-7 days.
So, I either use another thread or wait and not take it on the trip.
I'm using another thread.
Quilting is done.
1a. Bind Interwoven
Binding is on and ready for the trip to work on the hand sewing.
Binding is done and quilt is on my bed.

DONE 2. Test quilt to be done by the 10th
I can't show you a photo, but the quilt top is finished and the report turned in

3. Food embroidery should be done mid-August.
I’ll be taking on the trip.
I am making lots of HST right now.
Backing and binding have been made.
Next is quilting

4. Baby Clothing quilt done by mid-August.
I’ll be taking on the trip.
108 – 16 patches needed.
26 done before the trip.
32 done after the trip.
40 done.

DONE 5.  Clemens T-shirt #1 quilts to be done by mid-August
Stabilized, cut out, sashing cut and ready to go.
Backing picked out.
Backing and binding made.
Completed and ready to be picked up today.


DONE 6. 2009 NYE Mystery to be done by end of August.
Backing found for this.
It has a home now.
Quilting is done.
Binding ready for the trip.
Binding done and ready for a label.

7. Clemens T-shirt #2 quilts to be done by mid/late August
Shirts are ready to be stabilized.
Amazing how different these are from the same school and same band.


No comments: