Thursday, August 15, 2019

August update

This is the updated status of my August commitments.
Note: this is the same list I've been using, so the changes are in a different color.
So many things to be done in August.
I've been given a later date on the baby clothing, which is a blessing.
I will continue to work on it, but am not so stressed out about it.
Other things keep popping up and needing my attention, so this list is actually longer, but I'm only tracking these items.

DONE 1. Quilt previous test quilt and get it ready to take on the trip a week from Sunday to bind in the car. 
(ready for the trip)
(we are back from the trip and Interwoven is bound and on my bed)

DONE 2. Test quilt to be done by the 10th 
(finished the top, so I'm OK. I don't have to have it quilted)

3. Food embroidery should be done mid August. 
(I'm taking on the trip and don't see a problem with getting it done in August)
(Finished one of the columns while on trip, 2 more to go)
Top is quilted and binding is applied ready to stitch down.

4. Baby Clothing quilt done by mid/late August.
(This one is the kicker because of how time consuming it is)
(Made a few more of the 16 patches while on trip 32 made)
(Continually making these blocks - 43 done)


5. 2 Clemens T-shirt quilts to be done by mid August
DONE 5a. (One is stabilized, cut out and sashing and border cut.)
First one is no problem to finish)
First one is done and picked up.
5b. Second one is on the design wall waiting to be stabilized.
Arrangement has been figured out.

DONE 6. 2009 NYE Mystery to be done by end of August.
(It is quilted and ready for the car.)
(It is quilted and ready for label)

No comments: