Monday, July 23, 2018

Motivational Monday

15-21 July 2018
1.  Postcards
Cat's Meow (2)
My favorite cat fabric. 
It is almost gone now
Lady Bugs (2)
I digitized lady bugs for the swap

Summer (2)
I forgot to take photos of my summer postcars. :(
They are already mailed.

Flower Pots/Vases (2)

Blue work (3)

2. WITB
First WITB was a cool bag full of stuff from the trip.
Found money, lotions, my clarisonic face brush that was missing.


The second one was a wicker basket that had batteries and school supplies in it.


I also worked on the extra bedroom that was a mess from all the extra things that came into the house.
It's still a mess, but it is much better than before.
things are organized with like items, so that makes it easier to deal with it.

3. 20 minute challenge on baby clothing quilt.
4. T-shirt pillow inserts

5. Irish Stars Pillow Shams

6. Quilt QOV

7. Sew together bulls eye top
 



22-28 July 2018

1. Work on Postcard swaps
Beach (3)
Jungle (3)
Asian (3)
Thread Painting (3)

2. WITB

3. 20 minute challenge on baby clothing quilt

4. T-shirt pillow inserts

5. Irish Stars Pillow Shams

6. Quilt QOV

7. Backing for Bulls eye

No comments: