Sunday, July 1, 2018

July Projects

I joined in on a number of Challenges to help me focus on my UFOs and such.
I love the accountability and will keep reporting.
I'm putting them all in one post because it's easier to keep track of. 
This is the current status of the projects I've not completed.
This has been a rather strange year with health and motivation issues, but I've accomplished some things.
Each month I update the list and show what I've accomplished the month before.
Then, it comes off the list as DONE.

 Elm Street OMG -
May - Complete at least one of the T-shirt Pillows
I have quilted the body pillow outsides and need to make the pillow form.
June - Irish Stars pillow covers
July - T-shirt pillows



February 1. Ann's 2006 NYE project
March  - 8. Jo's Club Teal & Brown
April - Copper & Teal Quilt
May 12. Tie One On
June - 6. Embroidery Blocks
July - Under the Sea

June - Sparkling Sampler
July - Tammy's BOM
  
April - Map of Texas
May - Ann's Mystery Star (NYE?)
I can't find this in the bin, so I'm thinking it is the NYE Mystery that was drawn by stashbusters.
June - Mira Red Hat Purse
July - Miscellaneous Panels

Scrap Attack -
March color is green.
That drawer is still being worked on. Lots of greens stuck in there.
May Color is Christmas
As sad as it is, I did not get anything done with my Christmas drawer. :(
But, there is always another month.
June Color is yellow.
July - 

Color Challenge - 
May Color is Green.
Didn't really quilt much this month, so I didn't make anything with green.
June Color is Purple
July - Yellow Green


February #53 - Fall Panel 1
April #79 - Hummingbird blocks
May # 7 - Bread & Butter Stars
May #39 - Embroidery Blocks
There are so many of these that they will not all be used, but I hope I do a few
June #9 - 30's bulls eye blocks
June #92 - Miscellaneous HST
July #4 - Blue & Beige Rail Fences
July #61 - is completed
July #83 - Lisa Pillows

There are a few that have not posted the July challenge, so I'll update as I get more informtaion.


2 comments:

Patty said...

T shirt pillow sounds like fun! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

Lisa J. said...

Yours is the first T shirt pillow I have heard of. Good luck with your finish.