Sunday, July 15, 2018

Friday sewing

Life seems to be throwing me a curve ball, but I did spend the day with friends sewing.
My stashbuster UFO# for July was 4 blue and beige rail fence
I made two pillows and had very few leftovers, so I'm happy.
I should take a photo of the backs because I used leftover fabric there too. 

T-shirt pillows are sewn together.
I need to make the insert and get it stuffed. 
The bulls eye blocks were a June stashbuster UFO #.
Judy had some 30's fabrics with her and let me frame the bulls eyes.
I think they are cute.
It will make a nice little quilt. 
I completed the self portrait postcard and will be mailing this week.

It felt good to finish something and have something on its way to completion.

Lana  got her rows sewn together.
She has 4 more rows to go.
Such a fun and bright quilt.



No comments: