Tuesday, June 19, 2018

postcaeds



Thank you Miriam for the Book of Kells postcard for the stamp swap. I find it so interesting to see the stamps from other countries. I think our postcard swaps are my only international correspondence. It is beautiful, with the netting and your border stitching. Thank you for swapping with me.

Miriam, your poppy for the April Lottery is beautiful. Your embellishments are fabulous! I love poppy fields full of color. Thank you.

Sheree, your animal lottery postcard is adorable. Love the sock monkey and the cat and the chicken and butterfly. So adorable, this house post card. Thank you for swapping with me.

Pat, I received your embroidered angel. My Mom loved angels, and she would have enjoyed this one with her light. Thank you for swapping with me.

No comments: