Saturday, June 16, 2018

Great sewing day yesterday

I worked on the big floor pillows.

I'm wondering if they are too big.

These are the bulls eye blocks.
I now need to put into four patches and sew together.
I'm not thrilled with it, but it will be finished soon. 

Do you see the humming bird blocks next to the bulls eye?
That completes that set of blocks.
Now to get the sashing picked out and get that one done too.

Finished one of the Irish stars for the pillow shams.
Now to cut out the rest.
That is what takes the time.


Lana worked on her "beige" quilt.
It is actually more orange than beige.
I think she got another row done after this.
Samm's baby quilt is so much fun.
She had a new way of doing this, and I think it turned out nice. 

Judy's blue and white quilt is amazing.
All those wonderful blue fabrics.

Such a great group of ladies to hang out with.
We talk, complain and then move on to have lots of fun and do lots of sewing.

I worked on everything I took.
I forgot the photos of the little HST that I put together for another project.

It was a GREAT day of sewing.

1 comment:

Louise said...

I'm so glad you got to sew with friends! Lana's triangles are my favorite :)