Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Motivational Monday

 3-9 June 2018


1. Pinwheel Postcards

2. Self Portrait Postcards

3. Quilt CIL

4. WITB
I never know why it seems there are so many bags and baskets that get filled with things.
But, I had a pile at the top of the stairs (which is the beginning of my studio).
I decided to just see what was in there.
Everything but all the filing is done.
There were many receipts and things
I found the keto cookbooks and now need to plan out the dinners using those recipes and see if I can get myself back on track.

5. Keep cleaning house
Kitchen had it's deep clean done.
Working on the dining area

In my defense, I've had to do lots of research on where to get things for the mobile home.
I'm sure I'll be working on the shed during this week.

10-16 June 2018


1. Pinwheel Postcards

2. Self Portrait Postcards

3. WITB

4. Bind CIL

5. Filing

6. Work on Mobile Home.

1 comment:

Terri in BC said...

Nice, simple list - I like the idea of a weekly to-do list!