Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Motivational Monday

10-16 June 2018


1. Pinwheel Postcards
I have a plan, but have not sew enough

2. Self Portrait Postcards
It's been stitched out


3. WITB
We actually did WITB for our shed.
What did we find, things to put in my memory quilts for my parents, chemicals, paints, tools, dust, more dust and lots of things we wanted and didn't want.

4. Bind CIL

5. Filing
Filed all my receipts that were collecting in this bag.
I keep one near the computer to stop things from going missing.
During a webinar that was having technical difficulties, I filed some of the things in there.
It still needs some help, but.....


6. Work on Mobile Home.
I am done with things for the mobile home until DH gets the carpets pulled out.
Once that is done, I have one more thing to do.
The things on the list right now are calling and cancelling services and making sure to have all the paperwork that is needed.
I should close on the mobile home on the 29th.

17-23 June 2018


1. Pinwheel Postcards

2. Finish Self-portrait postcard

3. WITB

4. Bind CIL

5. Keep up with filing

6. Ensure mobile home paperwork is complete

7. Sew something

No comments: