Sunday, July 2, 2017

Motivational Monday

25 Jun  - 2 July 2017

Quilt Test Quilt
I can't show you the front, but this is my quilting on the back.

Quilt donation quilt
This is almost loaded, but not yet quilted.

Quilt Covered in Love #3

Quilt Covered in Love #4

Make postcard

WITB
It's more than one box, and it is a mess.
I have jewelry making supplies that I need to figure out a better place for.
I also need to get DD and I to making some jewelry.
There are so many supplies here it is hard to get them into their home.
You can see where DH ended his paint job.
I am clearing it off so he can finish it up and over the window seat.

Finish apron
This is started, but needs to be bound to finish it off.



3-9 July 2017

Bind Test Quilt
Work on Applique Table runner
Finish apron
Load donation quilt
Make postcard
WITB



No comments: