Friday, April 28, 2017

Progress

Well, I made lots of progress today.
I finished the T shirt top.
I finished the purple GS top, 
but look at the mess scrap quilting makes.
My cutting table.
Then comes the floor around the scrap bins.
I tried to be neat and then..... 
I quilted the music quilt
The binding is ready to be hand sewn down. 
Today I have to quilt the band T-shirt quilt so I can bind it tomorrow.
Broke a Tooth last night eating a sausage.
Nothing hard to make that happen. :(
I'll see about an appointment today.


3 comments:

swooze said...

I hate dental issues. Good luck with your tooth.

Loving that purple quilt.

Jen said...

So sorry about your tooth. How frustrating. I love how your purple quilt turned out! It is beautiful.

fabricpixie said...

the purple strip /star quilt is awesome! thanks for sharing, will probably 'borrow' your idea, hope that is ok with you.

warm quilt hugs, sue in CA