Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Progress

T-shirt quilt is coming together.
I and trimming the hst for the corners of the attic window.
I have lots of that lighter blue, so that will be the border.
I think I might try and get a think darker blue border around it to stop the window. 
I have the stars all done and need around 2" left to then cut and put the stars into the purple strips.
I think I have the needed strips, so maybe will get this top done tomorrow.
Will need to see if I want a last purple "border" around the piece.
I'll see how it looks tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kat Scribner said...

I did say I don't care for jelly roll quilts; but this one is really special; maybe because it's topped off with the stars, but especially because it is monochromatic and not a mix of everything. Mono makes it pretty!