Monday, April 17, 2017

Design Wall

No stash used at all last week.
I really need to quilt something on the long arm and finish something.
I have lots on the design walls.
Purple quilt is from my scraps and the star is one of the UFOs.
I will be using the other pieces to make 3 more stars.
After this one is a gray one and a blue one. 
This is a book it quilt I'm working on.
Not totally sure I love the colors, but it is also UFO embroidery pieces. 
I am going to use an attic windows pattern for the band t-shirt quilt this time.
I will use two blues to frame the T-shirts. 
Bad picture, but this is the next Winter Solstice block.
I hope I have enough background fabric to finish all the blocks. 
Winter Solstice and Sparkling Sampler on the design curtains.
After I file the taxes tonight, I hope to have more time to actually accomplish something.

1 comment:

AnnieO said...

You have a lot of sewing in your future! Nice to have variety.