Monday, April 17, 2017

Motivational MONDAY

10-16 April 2017

WITB










   
Winter Solstice Blocks










I have another block cut out, but didn't get the HST made to finish it off.
I hope to catch up this week.

Work on Book It Challenge
I'm working on it, but the taxes took over my life this weekend

quilt Music Quilt
Work on purple GS quilt














I am slowly getting this the size it needs to be. It is about 39 inches wide so far.
I plan to make 3 more of the stars (they are another UFO).
I'll be cutting down about 15 inches across the quilt and adding int he stars.
It will become a nice lap quilt.

Sparkling Sampler
I didn't even cut out Block B yet.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

I LOVE that purple quilt. Is it a pattern or are you making it up as you go? And how will the stars fit in??? Oh - you just gave me an idea that I do NOT need!!!! Good luck!!! Remember we all have different schedules. Do what you can!