Sunday, March 26, 2017

Book It

How are you doing with your Book It Challenge?
March was NOT a good month.
I could not decide on the quilt to start in the book until last week.
finally picked this one.
I'm using the 1.5" bonus HST I've been trimming for years.
I have two of this size box filled with them.
I have one of the 16 blocks made. 
I think I'll probably work at making the last row a point on the star to finish it out.
I guess time will tell.
I have two more laid out to sew together.

I've picked my April Book
More Fat Quarter Quilts by M'Liss Rae Hawley.
I'll be using another UFO to make a baby quilt from the book.
I have all these redwork elephants.
Why not use a book and make a baby quilt.
I need 3 by the end of the summer.

1 comment:

doni said...

I call that a win-win-win!! An UFO, a book project and adding the blocks who previously didn't have a goal!! This is going to be your lucky month!! LOL! doni @ rainy Oregon coast