Sunday, February 21, 2016

Stash Report

Judy has us keep track of what our stash is doing.Used this Week:                            0.05 yards
Used year to Date:                         0.10 yards
Used this Month (February)           1.63 yards
Added this Week:                           0.00 yards
Added Year to Date:                    10.75 yards
Goal:                                           100.00 yards
Yards to goal:                               91.80 yards

Net Used in quilts 2016:              18.95 yards 

A couple of other fun facts are:

Prairie Moon is doing a 350 blocks challenge this year:
Number of equivalent blocks:               102

Perimeter in inches                               1240
Number of UFOs finished this year:    7.16
UFO Yardage Used                               18.48
Amount of yardage used in UFOs          97%

So, if you look at the previous post, I am somewhat out of commission. 
I have a brace on my left hand.
I hope to sew a little, but don't know that I will be able to accomplish any binding while the brace is on.
:( :(
I'm so disappointed, but when I am back, I will have some finishes.


No comments: