Saturday, February 27, 2016

Buffalo Tote

I'm not sure why I used this pattern, but I did.
It's the Zippered Style File from The Quilt Company.
It went together very well, until I broke a needle on the zipper. :(
I had to modify the front pocket so the buffalo would be the focal point.
Maybe next time I use it on the back and not put the extra pocket on it. 
It's another UFO, so that is good.
I did not think I would finish anything else this month.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Congrats finishing another UFO! I am also getting some zipper practice in lately, avoiding metal zips so far and have not had to worry about needles!