Monday, February 1, 2016

Crazy UFOs

I did not finish all my planned UFOs from January.
But, I've been reminded that these challenges are to just get me making progress and I did that.

All People Quilt
January
I finished it.
It was not what it was originally planned to be, but it became a quilt.

February
Purple and green 9 patches

Stashbuster numbers
January
#3 Ann's 2009 NYE Mystery
I am loading it now and will quilt and finish this one.

#51 Fall Table Runner
I have it laid out and need to do a few more things on it.
I like this one and probably will finish it.

I finished it and won't do another.
Did not like the process.

#7 Applique Turtles
This might not happen
#21 Children's Book - Tidings
I will probably work on this one.
It is cute, but needs sashing to adjust the size of the pages.

Prairie Moon
This is a personal challenge the Prairie Moon folks and holding me accountable for,
January
#7 Band T-shirt quilt
This one is ready to sew the center together and then I have to finish it.
February
#1 Western Sunset
Doesn't look like more than a few pieces were cut.
Why?
When was it started? Who knows.
My family room is a western theme, so maybe I can use this in there.

January
Christmas Tree Applique

February
Buffalo Tote
I've wanted to get this done for so long.
I honestly think it will become more than one bag.
I see I've cut out all the panels and some of the strips.

Sampler Society is another one that is helping me, but it is not an official challenge.
January/February is the Sunkissed Table runner.
This has so many applique pieces to it that I am now on the flowers.
Need to do leaves after tha.
It should be finished in February.




1 comment:

Nann said...

I like the Christmas tree applique (your January OMG). Good luck with getting the buffalo tote to the finished stage!