Thursday, March 5, 2015

organization

Before
After

So, what did I find?  I found I have too many rotary cutters because my favorite one is on the cutting mat.
I found things in here that belong in another spot.
They have been removed and put away.
I have pounce for using with stencils that I don't think I've ever used.
I found a pair of my favorite clippers that are brand new
I found an apple core stamp that I should try and use sometime.
I have curved pins and clips that don't get used often.
There is still lots of things in there, but it is now organized.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

I keep finding stuff like that, too, and I'm on a mission to get rid of it. It feels so much better being organized. Good job on the drawer!

Karen said...

Ditto to what Shelly said. Great job!

MartiDIY said...

Looks good. I can't wait until I have drawers to organize that stuff in. I have stuff strewn everywhere. It's no wonder I can't find what I need. I like your baskets. They look like the perfect size for scissors and rotary cutters.