Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Final Countdown Day Three

Prairie Moon is having a countdown and the day three challenges,  The third day is

Pick a new habit to start (and keep)


This is a difficult one.  There are so many things I could do differently.
1,  I think I am going to say the main new habit is to clean up after each project, even if I'm in a rush to get to a new project.

2.  Then, the second habit would be to maintain an handle on my paper mess on a weekly basis.

Both of these are difficult for me.  I tend to be running at a high speed and it just doesn't seem to make sense to stop.  But, then I'm in a tremendous disadvantage when I need to have the floor without thread on it and fabric put away.  Then my desk overflows with paper and I would love to just have a clean desk top without paper.

What will you work on?

No comments: