Sunday, July 14, 2013

Small Quilt Group Today

There were 5 of us at small group today.  I had a really good day.  Lana was doing mostly cutting and Judy was piecing her one block wonder quilt that is going to be amazing when she is done.

Ina was working on this wonderfully colored quilt.  It is really pink and lovely fabrics.  She got it all put together today.
 This is the BOW with the wonderful setting from the Sampler Society.  I fixed the one corner block and got the outside border on it.  I'm excited to get these other quilts quilted so I can work on this one.

 I had this mini twister heart done for a long time and it has been sitting around my room.  I decided to go ahead and make it into a pillow.  Now to ge the pillow form into the pillow casing.

 This is another UFO that I had going on.  This panel was leftover from another baby quilt.  I was not sure how I wanted to make this and Judy helped me with deciding how big the pink areas would be.  The piano key border was started with larger white pieces.  The white overwhelmed the piece, so I cut it down and sewed in more of the bright scraps.  I think this is a fun little girl quilt.

No comments: