Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday update

I figured I needed to get back in the saddle and report my fabric usage.

Fabric usage goal --100 yards {34.73 to go}
Fabric Added This Week - 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date - 49.31 yards
Fabric Used This Week - .38 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date - 114.58 yards
Fabric Used this Month - 0.19 yards
Net year to date: 65.27 yards USED this year!!! (I'm still in the positive, Whew)

Thanks, Judy. So, what did I work on this week? I worked on birthday blocks. Got 2 done. LOL Not much, but something. I'm hoping life helps me sew this week. DH is taking Monday and Tuesday off, so we shall see what happens.

1 comment:

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Gosh, you are so dedicated in keeping track!!! Progress is progress - 2 blocks is something!
Cheers!
Evelyn