Saturday, September 6, 2008

BDB

Well, today we celebrated DH's 58th Birthday. It isn't until Tues, but today was an easier day to celebrate. So, the family was over all day long. A fun day.

When everyone left, I got to sew. I finished sewing the BDB for September and can mail it Monday. I like this design. She wanted it left in 4 pieces so she can make it more scrappy. It turned out just about perfect too. Only one of them had a little issue.
This week I've sewn on 4 patches for teachers that needed some help. So, that was good -- make $20. Not too bad. LOL
I've also been doing a little more organizing and cleaning. I really need to get this room in order.
I have some Scout planning for Thursday that I need to complete tomorrow.
I also have 2 heartstrings that need to be quilted and 1 QOV. So, I'd better focus again and get some things done.

2 comments:

Kim said...

hey I like that block
where did you find it???
Scrappy would be awesome

Mel said...

The block is called Equinox. I'm not sure where it came from. It was requested by a fellow Birthday block participant.