Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday update

Fabric usage goal --100 yards {30.37 to go}
Fabric Added This Week - 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date - 49.31 yards
Fabric Used This Week - 1.70 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date - 118.94 yards
Fabric Used this Month - 4.55 yards
Net year to date: 69.63 yards USED this year!!!Thanks, Judy.

So, what did I work on this week? I worked on a few things, but not finished anything but this purse. This is for a teacher that is leaving. It is twice as big as I normally make, so it was a challenge.

Then, I've been cutting up baby clothing. I decided I needed to see what it would be looking like, so here is a piece put together. I will take it to the school to see if this is truly what she wants things to look like. The challenge there is trying to keep some of the pockets and getting the designs so they don't get cut apart. I need to get more things cut apart so there is more variety, but it will work just fine. I like the parts that don't require the stabilizer. That helps to make things go quicker. I think it will be a fun quilt that her twins will cherish.

1 comment:

swooze said...

Good job on the stashbusting. I haven't started that sort of tracking. Maybe I should.

Love the tote. makes me think of a Monet painting.