Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fabric usage goal --100 yards {32.08 to go}
Fabric Added This Week - 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date - 49.31 yards
Fabric Used This Week - 2.65 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date - 117.22 yards
Fabric Used this Month - 3.03 yards
Net year to date: 67.92 yards USED this year!!!
Thanks, Judy.
So, what did I work on this week? I finished my birdhouse valance for the kitchen doors. These need the curtains fixed to them different from the plan. So, I stalled out on the curtains, or that would have been lots of fabric used. :) I will be working on them this week, and hope to have lots of things to note next week.
I have the binding almost on a QOV, but that won't count as anything out of my stash. But, it is for a good cause.
I'm also working on cutting up baby clothing for a double sized quilt for a teacher. She wants 2 of these for her twins. This is going to be a big project for Christmas. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I hope you meet your goal!