I actually have an update this week to keep with the Judy's challenge. Last week was nothing because nothing happened. LOL
Fabric Added This Week -0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date - 5.68
Fabric Used This Week - 8.94 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date - 24.00 yards
Net year to date: - 18.32 yards used
What did I do this week? I was busy. I made a house block with a red background, 2 birthday blocks for the Birthday runaways,
I made some baby quilts for teachers at the school. This is an ABC quilt - look at the fabrics closely, and this is from leftover blocks from another mystery -- I ended up making 3 baby quilts from blocks from this mystery.
I embroidered some words for a friend that needed it for a quilt her office was making.
I made postcards galore and need to make more. LOL
I've been working on a mystery quilt this weekend, but of course, that is not finished, so does not count. I've also been doing some blocks for a swap that will count next week.
It has been a great sewing week, and I feel so much better by sewing.